The NADA/J.D. Power Western Automotive Conference (WAC) is a half-day event of exceptional keynote presentations and engaging executive OEM panel discussions focusing on the California/LA area auto marketplace. This year’s event is packed with valuable information that focuses on the critical issues and solutions impacting current and future automotive operations.
This year’s agenda is filled with thought-provoking sessions, including a keynote presentation by José Muñoz, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Customer Quality and Dealer Network Development, Nissan Americas.
Other scheduled keynote speakers and panelists include:
- Danielle Austen, Managing Partner, CEO, Team Ignition Pancultural Marketing LLC
- Rahim Hassanally, Dealer Principal, Momentum Auto Group
- Caleb Windover, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, MediaVest
- William D. Fay, Group Vice President and GM, Toyota Division, Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
- Darryl Holter, Chief Executive Officer, The Shammas Group
- Thomas J. Loveless, Executive Vice President, Sales, Kia Motors America, Inc.
- James O’Sullivan, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mazda North America Operations; Managing Executive Officer, Mazda Motor Corporation
- Beth Ann Bovino, Senior Director, Deputy Chief Economist, Standard & Poor’s
J.D. Power analysts will also share their perspectives on the global automotive industry, with a special emphasis on the California market. Analysts will be available for interviews upon request.
The conference will run from 10:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and will be followed by a networking reception.
The conference precedes the LA Auto Show press preview days, and held in association with the LA Auto Show, the Greater Los Angeles New Car Dealers Association (GLANCDA) and the California New Car Dealers Association (CNCDA).
Please click here <http://www.jdpower.com/
Media that wish to cover the conference, please contact:
Syvetril Perryman; Westlake Village, Calif.; 805-418-8103 <tel:805-418-8103> ; email@example.com
John Tews; Troy, MI; 248-680-6218 <tel:248-680-6218> ; firstname.lastname@example.org
About J.D. Power and Advertising/Promotional Rules: http://www.jdpower.com/about/
About McGraw Hill Financial: www.mhfi.com <http://www.mhfi.com>
Follow us on Twitter @JDPOWER <https://twitter.com/#!/