AIM Group interactive media and classified advertising consulting covers a lot of ground. Contact us to talk about what you need and how we can help.
We are the world’s leading classified advertising consulting group. We work with dot-coms, newspapers, print classified publishers, yellow page publishers, broadcasters and technology vendors in the U.S., Canada and internationally to help develop, launch and grow revenue-generating services.
We are first and foremost “consultants who publish” – not “publishers who do a little consulting on the side.” Most of our consulting work is performed on a proprietary basis – so our clients often see only a small fraction of our work-product.
We offer solutions for companies planning their strategies, increasing revenue, market share, and in developing products and packing strategies to grow their business. We help build interactive products and services; we don’t just talk about them based on flimsy research.
Our team includes:
- Long-time senior executives, so we can work with senior executives to help them understand where their classified services need to evolve
- People who have been sales reps and sales managers, so we can help sales teams grow and develop traditional and interactive media services
- Analysts and consultants are well known and respected, with years of experience in the field
We work with clients globally, and have a team of more than 20 people throughout the world following the changes in classified advertising more closely than anyone else. Every project we provide is developed in conjunction with our client, for that specific engagement. Let us know how we can help you meet your objectives.
Classified Intelligence Report continuous advisory service – market intelligence
Classified Intelligence Report, “the bible of the classified industry,” is a wide-ranging continuous advisory service that gives you CIR and much more:
- One year of Classified Intelligence Report, published twice a month (23 time a year)
- CI Alerts so you’ll know about breaking developments you can act on NOW
- Three consultation conference calls one-on-one with your team and our analysts to discuss topics of specific interest to you
- Access to our online archive that includes CIR, Special Reports on automotive, real estate and recruitment advertising, plus special reports on topics including Craigslist and free classifieds worldwide, self-service ad placement, and more
- Clients-only content on AIMGroup.com
- Reprint rights for certain content from Classified Intelligence Report
- Free posts to our “Jobs in classifieds” job board
- Free publication of your company’s news releases on AIMGroup.com
- Multiple ‘seats’ or licenses
Typically, our recipients are senior executives at their companies with responsibility for classified advertising and interactive media; operational individuals, who can take advantage of the “news you can use” in CIR to implement new products or services, and improve existing services, or “up and coming” staff members who would benefit from learning about the global nature of interactive classified advertising.
Sales training / Seminars and strategic workshops
The AIM Group is available to conduct strategic seminars and workshops.
In the day-to-day crush of business, senior executives at media companies rarely take an opportunity to step back and look at the near-term and long-term future – asking and answering the questions:
- Where are we going?
- What are we doing?
- Do we have the right product mix?
- Do we have the right corporate structure to deal with challenges today and the future?
At the end of our workshop, you’ll have a specific plan with individual assignments, timetables, deadlines and priorities for follow-up and long-term action.
The AIM Group actively participates in international conferences as expert presenters. Peter M. Zollman, founding principal, has spent the past 40 years in the media. He has served as a speaker, chair, moderator and presenter at hundreds of industry and proprietary conferences. He has spoken on five continents, in more than 30 countries. He is one of the world’s leading experts on classified advertising, self-service ad placement, recruitment / automotive / real estate advertising, and interactive media strategies for traditional media companies.
Call us or contact us about your needs: +1.407.788.2780 or +18.104.22.168.6044
Recent presentation topics:
- Classifieds in our future: Cars, homes, jobs, stuff — all free?
- Social media in classifieds. The real story
- Recruitment advertising overview: Will it ever recover?
- Mobile and classifieds: Changing the user experience
- Expanding for the future at [proprietary dot-com classified site]
- Recruitment advertising state-of-the-art: What companies and recruiters do to find employees
- Auto advertising state-of-the-art: How auto dealers and individuals are advertising to sell cars
- Real estate advertising state-of-the-art: The changes in advertising of homes and apartments
- UK and Europe: Property advertising state-of-the-art
- It’s a Twitter, Facebook, YouTube world: What we must do about it
- The changing nature of the audiences we’re reaching.
- Self service ad placement – print and online for media companies
- Mobilizing your classified advertising
Every presentation is customized to the audience. We never do the same presentation twice. And every presentation includes strategies for implementation.
Contact us and let’s talk about how we can help you!
Custom projects: Research, analysis, strategic and tactical engagements
We are committed to quality research. We always present factual information based on clear, published methodology. We tell you what we researched, how we researched it, and provide actionable information. Examples of what we provide:
- Competitive analysis — quantitative and qualitative
- Market-size research: What’s the revenue, and potential revenue, in a specific market or vertical
- Prospect analysis: Who are my best prospects, and who are the key contacts at those companies? (For technology vendors)
- Vendor analysis: Which technology provider(s) would be best for a specific service, application or tool
Some of our typical engagements:
- Strategic / tactical analysis: As with a strategic executive workshop, we help you answer questions about your corporate goals and objectives. We bring a unique outsider’s perspective to insiders’ questions. AIM Group consultants have senior executive experience at media companies, and we know what it’s like to run a business. We can put ourselves in your shoes to consider what you should be doing to position your business today and for the future.
- Tactical support: If there’s a project you need done now, and you just don’t have the time or the people to do it right, contact us. Whether it’s a new-product launch, a sales campaign, development of marketing materials, integration of a new service or vendor, a rebranding exercise — almost anything! — chances are good that one or more of us at the AIM Group has done it. Probably more than once. We can take it on as a project, get it done right, and get you off the hook by completing it on time and on budget.
- Client / prospect perception analysis: What do your clients think of your company? And how do your prospects perceive you and the products or services you offer? You may know the answers to those questions – or you may only think you know the answers. By developing and conducting a perception study, we can find out what your advertisers and prospects think of your company, products and services. We’ll get the answers you’re not hearing.
- Vendor Analysis: Seeking a new vendor for a new interactive service is a challenge. Services change; quoted prices aren’t always what they seem, and getting the “real scoop” on customer service and support can be difficult. Listing prospective vendors is easy. Figuring out which is the best for you is the hard part. We’ll save you time and money by guiding you through the vendor maze.
- Competitive analysis: Competitors are everywhere — daily newspapers, specialty classified print publications, trade publications, websites, mobile devices. They’re free, they’re paid, and they’re everything in between. Do youreallyknow who your competitors are? What they’re doing? What they’re charging? How much revenue they’re generating? How they sell ads online and by phone? And most important, whether you’re gaining on them or they’re gaining on you? We can take an objective, independent look at your competition and let you know what you need to do to be more effective.
- Market analysis and positioning reports: We’ll help you identify the market size, opportunities and threats, business drivers, indentify key market segments and then help you position your solutions for your clients.
- Advertiser presentations: Teaching advertisers about adding interactive media to their spending mix is a critical issue for publishers – online and even print. AIM Group consultants present engaging, effective, revenue-generating programs for a wide variety of companies and groups for recruitment, auto, real estate and retail advertisers. You bring the audience – with our help – and we’ll provide an exciting, educational program for your advertisers to help them maximize their revenue opportunities. And yours!