Custom Projects: Research, Analysis and/or Strategy
We are committed to a qualified research base coupled with a strong resource community. We have developed standards and protocols for our product selections including measures:
- ‘What’ the latest classified interactive media trends are and ‘Why’
- ‘Who’ the influencer(s) are and ‘Why’
- ‘Why’ one should use the product and from ‘Who’
- Support: Research, articles, case studies, videos, webinars, blogs and social networking
Some project categories:
- Strategic / tactical analysis: As with a strategic executive workshop, we help you answer questions about your corporate goals and objectives. We bring a unique outsider’s perspective to insiders’ questions. AIM Group consultants have senior executive experience at media companies, and we know what it’s like to run a business. We can put ourselves in your shoes to consider what you should be doing to position your business today and for the future.
- Client / prospect perception analysis: What do your clients think of your company? And how do your prospects perceive you and the products or services you offer? You may know the answers to those questions – or you may only think you know the answers. By developing and conducting a perception study, we can find out what your advertisers and prospects think of your company, products and services. We’ll get the answers you’re not hearing.
- Vendor Analysis: Seeking a new vendor for a new interactive service is a challenge. Services change; quoted prices aren’t always what they seem, and getting the “real scoop” on customer service and support can be difficult. Listing prospective vendors is easy. Figuring out which is the best for you is the hard part. We’ll save you time and money by guiding you through the vendor maze.
- Competitive classifieds analysis: Newspapers used to be the best – frequently the only – place for advertisers to sell a car or a house, hire a new employee, or sell a gently used couch. Not so any more. Now there are Realtor.com, Monster.com and AutoTrader.com; pennysavers and Auto Traders and neighborhood flyers; Craigslist and Kijiji, Dice.com and Nursing World. All are tough competitors. We can take an objective, independent look at your competition and let you know what you need to do to be more effective.
- Corporate / association presentations: AIM Group consultants are often called on to speak at major industry conferences worldwide. We frequently present to corporate groups and at other proprietary functions. Every presentation is specifically developed to meet the needs of the sponsors. Topics we currently offer: Community and local content; the changing nature of online classifieds; mobile and video services; and more. Have your own topic? Try us.
- Market analysis and positioning reports: We’ll help you identify the market size, opportunities and threats, business drivers, indentify key market segments and then help you position your solutions for your clients.
- Advertiser presentations: Teaching advertisers about adding interactive media to their spending mix is a critical issue for publishers – online and even print. AIM Group consultants present engaging, effective, revenue-generating programs for a wide variety of companies and groups for recruitment, auto, real estate and retail advertisers. You bring the audience – with our help – and we’ll provide an exciting, educational program for your advertisers to help them maximize their revenue opportunities. And yours!
- Website review reports: Has your site had a check-up lately? Our Web site review reports are an excellent tool for measuring progress in usability, presentation, product development and user adoption. Each report systematically and objectively measures performance of a given website on a numerical score base on criteria such as navigation, search and browsing experience, customer care and help, ad placement and accessibility for the disabled, and more.