New IBM report on digital consumers for free download by Brian Blum in Uncategorized 03 Apr 2009 A new study by IBM has some interesting conclusions about where the digital consumer is heading. While 65 percent of the overall Internet population is relatively conservative in the way it consumes online media, the remaining 35 percent – the faster growing segment – are early adopters of the latest multimedia devices. IBM dubs these “gadgetiers” (15 percent This article is only available to AIM Group clients. Please subscribe now or log in to view. Share Strategy Brian Blum Brian Blum covers the U.S., Canada and Israel for Classified Intelligence Report, and contributes to our special reports and research projects. Originally from San Francisco and now based in Jerusalem, he has been with the AIM Group since 2004. He is the president of Blum Interactive Media, specializing in writing and multimedia content development for online, print, video and audio. His clients include newspapers, universities and non-profits. He is currently working on a book about the billion-dollar bankruptcy of a once high-flying Israeli startup.