Izmocars just announced the new IzmoIndY, a PaaS (platform-as-a-service) technology designed to make application development and deployment quicker and easier. IsmoIndY will provide auto dealers with simple sign-on capability for its applications, and allow data sharing among applications.
“izmoIndY addresses two of the most important aspects of dealership operations today – dealer site management and digital marketing,” said Tej Soni, President of izmocars, in the announcement. “IzmoIndY gives dealership management complete control and flexibility to set or change role definitions to suit their business needs while its cutting-edge technology supports the rapid development of an entirely new class of automotive applications,” he pointed out.
* Customizable role definitions and authority levels
* Data sharing across Web sites, to include inventory, specials, job postings, and in-house information.
* Advance inventory search for multiple parameters such as transmission, trim, price, color, milieage, and engine.
* Template design change within minutes, widget-based drag and drop design
* Marketing widgets that include testimonials, press releases, dealership news and events
* E-mail, banner and landing page campaign creation via rich set of templates
Izmocars provides automotive Web site and online marketing help, and automotive CRM. It is part of Izmomedia, creator as well of the Izmo Reader, and lead generation portals. Based in San Francisco, Izmocars was founded in 2002.