Wp.pl revises agreement to buy Nocowanie.pl by Andrzej Sowula in Real Estate 24 Oct 2017 The buyer and seller of Poland’s rented accommodation site Nocowanie.pl signed a revision of the original agreement, which gave Wp.pl Holding, a local online media group, 75 percent of the site and an option to acquire the remaining 25 percent in two tranches at the end of 2018 and 2019 respectively. This article is only available to AIM Group clients. Please subscribe now or log in to view. Share Kazimierz RucińskiNocowanie.plWp.pl Holding Andrzej Sowula Andrzej Sowula has been a writer and an analyst for AIM Group since March 2013, focusing on the Polish market. As a journalist, he has worked in Poland for regional newspapers and national Internet-focused magazines for almost a decade. He has also substantial both in-house and in a PR agency experience as a PR specialist. Currently, he owns a small PR consultancy in Poland called PR Solutions. Andrzej has graduated from Journalism, Political Science and Business and Management at Jagiellonian University. He lives and works in Krakow.