Idealista, the largest real estate vertical in Spain, has invested €1.3 million ($1.5 million U.S.) to acquire 76 percent of data firm TerceroB. It has the option to purchase the remaining 24 percent of the company in the next two years.

The prope...

Join now to access
the full content.