In Poland, Kamil Ruciński has stepped down from his role as CEO of Wirtualna Polska (WP) Holding-owned rented accommodation site Nocowanie.pl. He will be replaced by Tomasz Machała.

Ruciński (LinkedIn profile) is a founder of Nocowanie.pl. He will join the company’s supervisory board.

Machała (Linkedin profile) has been with Wirtualna Polska Holding since 2016. He was most recently the CEO of the Netwizor company, where he developed the WP Pilot television platform. Previously, he was editor-in-chief and VP of WP Holding’s publishing and video product department.

WP.pl bought 75% of Nocowanie.pl in June 2016 for 22 million Polish zlotys ($5.7 million U.S.), with the option to buy the remaining 25% later.

Nocowanie.pl is the largest rented accommodation site in Poland. Its 2019’s revenue was 11.6 million zlotys ($3 million U.S.), down from 12.7 million zlotys in FY2018. The company had 6.5 million Polish zlotys ($1.7 million U.S.) of net profit in 2019, up from 2 million zlotys in 2018.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Related Articles