2016 Global Classified Annual Report
Download a free preview
The AIM Group / Classified Intelligence Global Classified Advertising Annual includes coverage of:
- The new Facebook Marketplace, a threat to every classified site worldwide
- Backpage.com, and the entirely different threat posed to classified sites — indeed, any internet site that carries advertising — by the legal action under way against Backpage
- The growth of the global “Big Five” classified companies into the “Big Six.” Which company made our list for the first time this year, and why?
- How Craigslist increased its revenue so remarkably in 2016, and how it keeps growing despite the giant target on its back
- “Pure app” companies like LetGo, OfferUp, Shpock, Wallapop and others that are challenging the legacy classified sites with multi-million dollar investments — sometimes from classified insiders, and sometimes from outsiders.
- Top horizontal classified sites in more than 40 countries, spanning six continents, and some exciting start-ups
The report is available to download for $1,495 (U.S.) / €1.369. And all orders are guaranteed — your money back for any reason if you’re dissatisfied with the report. GET YOUR FREE PREVIEW NOW