Terms and Conditions (Version 1.0, 25 July 2019)
Welcome to the AIM Group!
Our company is the Advanced Interactive Media Group LLC, also known as the AIM Group. We also use the trade names AIMGroup.com, AIM Group Marketplaces Report, AIM Group Marketplaces Digest, Classified Intelligence Report and various other names for our conferences and businesses.
We are registered in Florida at 402 Spring Valley Road, Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714, United States. You may contact us there by mail; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at +1.407.788.2780.
If you do not accept this Agreement, you may not use the Services.
3. Content and paid services
We make a broad range of content available for free as part of our Services. You may access that content subject to these Terms and Conditions.
If you have: (i) an Online Subscription (see below); or (ii) are permitted to access our paid Services under a separate written agreement between us and an organization with which you are associated (a “Company Agreement”); or (iii) you pay on a one-off basis for access to a specific Service, e.g. a paid report, you (a “Recipient of Paid Services”) are entitled to access some or all of the content behind our paywall as specified in the agreement that grants such access (a “Paid Services Agreement”) and subject to the restrictions in these Terms and Conditions.
You may ONLY access or attempt to access any Services behind the paywall if a valid Paid Services Agreement is in place in respect to such access.
Access to paid Services is granted on an individual basis. You must not use any other person’s username and password to access paid Services, or let anyone else use your username and password to access paid Services.
You may NOT:
- copy or redistribute any part of the Services, except that as a Recipient of Paid Services, you may use limited and reasonable quotes from any Services you are entitled to access under a Paid Services Agreement in your, or your organization’s, marketing, news releases and internal reports and communications if properly attributed. Any other redistribution is subject to our prior written approval.
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities in relation to the Services without our express written consent, including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting.
- use the Services in a manner that damages, or may damage, them or impairs their availability or accessibility in whole or part.
- use the Services for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose.
5. Subscriptions you purchase online
You can sign up online to become a subscriber to a significant portion of our paid content on AIMGroup.com (an “Online Subscription”). Fees for Online Subscriptions (“Fees”) are set out on AIMGroup.com.
We may vary Fees for new Online Subscriptions from time to time by posting new Fees on AIMGroup.com. We may vary Fees for active Online Subscriptions with at least 30 days advance notice by email.
You must pay the Fees for any Online Subscription period (“Period” – typically a month or a year) in advance following the instructions on AIMGroup.com. Your Online Subscription will activate on receipt of the Fees for the first Period.
Your Online Subscription renews automatically at the end of each Period. Fees will be charged on the renewal date using your chosen payment method.
Renewals will continue until you cancel your Online Subscription. You can cancel at any time before the end of any Period in the account section of AIMGroup.com (accessible when you are logged in) or by sending an email to email@example.com. Your Online Subscription will continue until the end of that Period and then cease. We do not accept cancellations after renewal Fees have been paid, and we do not issue refunds for unused Online Subscriptions.
6. Withholding and sales taxes
You are responsible for any withholding, sales and similar taxes due in relation to the Fees and in relation to any other payments you make for our Services.
7. Keeping your password secure
We provide a password for access to certain Services. You must keep your password confidential and notify us immediately if you become aware of its unauthorised use. You are responsible for any use of the Services arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such failure.
8. Reports and content made available for download
You are permitted to download reports you purchase as well as other paid or free content specifically labelled as available for download.
Unless expressly permitted in the download instructions, reports and content you download are for your individual use only. Except to the limited extent shown in Section 4 above, or as otherwise authorised by us in writing, you must not copy or redistribute this content.
9. Intellectual property
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Services. This intellectual property includes, but is not limited to, the content, data, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics in the Services. Subject only to the limited use of the Services permitted under this Agreement, all of these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print web pages that form part of the Services, for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
10. Limitations and exclusions of liability
THE CONTENT AND SERVICES WE PROVIDE ARE CAREFULLY COMPILED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, BUT ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS AND AVAILABILITY ARE NOT GUARANTEED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE AND/OR THE USE OF REASONABLE SKILL AND CARE), AND ARE NOT LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
- To the extent any Services are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- Where Services are accessed under a Paid Services Agreement(s), our total liability shall be limited to the total payments made under such agreement(s) during the preceding 12 months.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not be liable in respect to:
- Any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- Any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
12. Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may:
- temporarily suspend your access to any or all of the Services;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing any or all of the Services;
- suspend and / or delete your Service(s) account(s);
- cancel any Service(s) you have received, without refund; and / or
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise.
If we suspend or prohibit or block your access to any or all of the Services, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension, prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and / or using a different account).
We may also cancel any Online Subscription(s) without cause on 30 days’ written notice (including by email). Where we cancel Online Subscriptions on this basis, we will refund all Fees paid to us in respect to any period of your Online Subscription(s) after the date of effective termination of such Online Subscription, calculated pro rata to the Period of the Online Subscription.
13. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by others, which may include, but are not limited to, hyperlinks in advertising and other promotions for those sites. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the content of others’ websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply from the date of their publication on AIMGroup.com.
We may transfer, subcontract or otherwise deal with our rights and / or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, subcontract or otherwise deal with your rights and / or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and / or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and / or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that provision or those provisions will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision(s) will continue in effect.
17. Exclusion of third-party rights
These Terms and Conditions are for your benefit and ours, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of your rights and ours in relation to this Agreement is not subject to the consent of any third party.
18. Entire agreement
If you receive paid Services under a Company Agreement, and there is any conflict between this Agreement and the Company Agreement, the terms and conditions of the Company Agreement shall prevail.
19. Law and jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida.